Meet Dr. Camille Clinton
Board Certified Female Orthopedic Surgeon in Kirkland, WA
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Dr. Clinton is a fellowship-trained, board certified orthopedic surgeon. She specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder, knee reconstruction and knee replacement.
Following her orthopedic surgery residency, Dr. Clinton completed a fellowship in sports medicine at the esteemed Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. The Hospital for Special Surgery is consistently recognized as the best orthopedic hospital in the country. During her fellowship she gained additional experience and expertise treating complex knee and shoulder issues, sports injuries and knee arthritis. She also had the opportunity to serve as assistant team physician to the New York Liberty, cover the WNBA combine, and treat many recreational, competitive, collegiate and professional athletes.
Sports were a huge part of Dr. Clinton’s life growing up. She was drawn to orthopedics after being a collegiate soccer player and sustaining injuries herself. In addition, being able to assist patients in remaining active at all ages is what continues to drive her motivation and practice today. Her goal is to treat all patients with respect and develop a plan that works with their individual goals and needs. As a former collegiate athlete, Dr. Clinton has a special interest in female orthopedics and sports injuries.
In her free time Dr. Clinton enjoys skiing, gardening and spending time with her family.
“I believe all patients should be treated as individuals. While multiple patients may have the same injury or problem each person is unique. In order for a patient to have the best outcome possible it is important to understand their specific goals as well as their anatomy and history. I then draw on my knowledge and technical expertise to devise the best treatment plan for that individual. Many patients can be treated without surgery. If surgery is required I use the most current and minimally invasive techniques. The rehabilitation from surgery is also critically important and I stay involved in my patients care until they are fully recovered. Whether my patient is a weekend warrior, competitive athlete or retiree, I work to get them back to their desired activities as quickly and safely as possible. “
- High School: Seattle Preparatory School
- College: University of Notre Dame
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: Georgetown University Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Hospital for Special Surgery
Following completion of her fellowship in 2008, Dr. Clinton returned to the Seattle area where she grew up and joined Evergreen Orthopedic Clinic in Kirkland. That group later merged with Orthopedics International to form what is now ProOrtho a Division of Proliance Surgeons. Dr. Clinton then joined EvergreenHealth Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in January 2021.
- Seattle Met Top Doctor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Seattle Magazine Top Doctor 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Castle Connolly Exceptional Women in Medicine 2019, 2020
- Castle Connoly Top Doctor 2022
- AOA Medical Honor Society, Georgetown University
- AED Premedical Honor Society, University of Notre Dame
- ODE Economics Honor Society, University of Notre Dame
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Notre Dame
- Dean’s List, University of Notre Dame
- Seattle Metro Soccer Player of the Year